My former name displays in eServices. How do I change it?

To change your “official” name log into eServices, click Student eForms and Petitions, click Admissions and Records, click Student Data Change, complete and submit the form.

You can change your “preferred” in eServices.  Your preferred name displays in Canvas. To change your “preferred” name, log into eServices.  Click on The Profile tab, click on Preferred, update your name and click Save.

If you are unable to find a resolution to your issue or have further questions please go to Service Central and click “Report an Issue”. 

← Student Page