Why am I being charged non-residency fees and how do I fix it?

To change your residency log into eServices, click Student eForms and Petitions, click Residency, and follow instructions to submit your residency/reclass appeal.

If you are unable to find a resolution to your issue or have further questions please go to Service Central and click “Report an Issue”.

← Student Page