Dual Enrollment (High Schools Students)

Advanced Education students will have an Advanced Ed hold on their record until they graduate and submit a new application. The Advanced Education packet must be submitted and approved. Once approved, ALL enrollment must go through the Admissions Office.

Information and Instructions for Advanced Education students.

American River College Dual Enrollment

Cosumnes River College Dual Enrollment

Folsom Lake College Dual Enrollment

Sacramento City College Dual Enrollment

If you are unable to find a resolution to your issue or have further questions please go to Service Central and click “Report an Issue”. 

← Student Page