How do I remove the hold on my record?

When you have a hold on your record a red stop sign will appear in the Holds box, on your main student center page.


If you have a “Supplemental Form Needed” hold on your record click on the Supplemental Enrollment Form link, in the Holds box.  Complete and submit the form. The hold will immediately be removed and you can continue with enrollment.

If you have any other hold on your record click on the details link to see more information.holddetail2

On the following page click on the hold you have for information about how to clear the hold.holddetail




NOTE:  You cannot pay library fines though eServices.  You must do so through the library.

If you are unable to find a resolution to your issue or have further questions please submit an EServices Support Request.

← Student Page